Time: Wed Apr 02 17:38:19 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA06853
	for [address in tool bar]; Wed, 2 Apr 1997 13:37:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 17:18:23 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: [LEADERS] SLS: Liability Disclaimer Statement

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                         CAVEAT LECTOR

---------------------------cut here------------------------------

                      DISCLAIMER STATEMENT

Form __________________________;  Year __________________________

Taxpayer(s) _____________________________________________________

(1)  The assessment and payment of income taxes is voluntary,
     with no distraint.  See Flora v. U.S., 362 U.S. 145,
     4 L.Ed.2d 623, 80 S.Ct. 630;  Helvering v. Mitchell,
     303 U.S. 391, 82 L.Ed 917, 58 S.Ct. 630.  The above
     named taxpayer(s) [sic] respectfully decline to volunteer
     concerning assessment and payment of any tax balance due
     on the return, or any redetermination of said tax.

     Be it known that the above said taxpayer(s), therefore,
     deny(s) tax liability and does/do not admit that the
     stated amount of tax on return is due and collectible.

     The tax return, read as a whole, shows no amount as being
     the tax and shows the tax to be zero;  and, zero is the
     starting point in determining a deficiency, or any other
     action, against said taxpayer(s).  See Kearney v. A'Hearn,
     210 F.Supp. 10.  (See also attached Exhibit "A",
     section T-3618 of the "Federal Tax Coordinator",
     2d 8/92, page 50,253.)

                          #  #  #

-------------------------cut here----------------------------

Paul Mitchell comments:

I would not list myself as a "taxpayer," because this sets
up a fatal admission, due to the formal definition of
"taxpayer" in the Internal Revenue Code.  I would change
it to "Citizen of [UNION-STATE] state and non-taxpayer
(hereinafter 'Affiant')".  Then, I would verify the
statement under penalty of perjury, pursuant to
28 U.S.C. 1746(1), for people who are truly WITHIN
the state zone (the several states of the Union),
so as to render it an affidavit that is admissible
in any court of law.  See Supremacy Clause, which
renders U.S.C. 1746 the supreme Law also.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  See, we are getting along just fine
"without" the United States, aren't we?  (a pun :)