Time: Tue Apr 08 23:08:04 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA23430;
	Tue, 8 Apr 1997 16:52:14 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA04649;
	Tue, 8 Apr 1997 16:51:16 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 22:53:12 -0700
To: Jim Lippard <abuse@primenet.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: problem user (fwd)

Dear Jim,

Thanks.  I am on a second and third round
with some of these media contacts, because
the email list we were given was "seeded"
with names of people who do not want
press releases.  However, some of the media
people who write back, do so from a DIFFERENT
email address, which is NOT on the list we
were given, and never has been.

When I write to them, explaining
that THEIR email address is not on the list
we were given, and would they please supply
me with the EXACT offended address, they
fail to respond, or send another angry
note, with the same problem.  And so, I go
nowhere with many of these people.

Thank you for listening to my side of the
story.  I am now considering the possibility
that the email list I was given was deliberately
seeded with names of people who would not like
our press releases or other "broadcasts."

I wish I had nothing else to do in my day
except clean up this nasty, bothersome list.
Just how is anyone to know that a list is
going to have problems like this?  There is
just no way;  that is the answer, I am afraid.

/s/ Paul Mitchell