Time: Tue Apr 08 23:40:56 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA07980;
	Tue, 8 Apr 1997 17:22:19 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA06537;
	Tue, 8 Apr 1997 17:20:21 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 23:37:22 -0700
To: rjp@alaska.net (Robert Parsons)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: "The Final Judgment and the Ascension of the Righteous"

Robert,

I am reeling from multiple personal, legal,
and political crises in my own life.
Lately, I volunteered to prepare a 100-page
document on sacred American Indian knowledge.
When I helped the Crow Nation back in the
1970's, the Chief's son invited me to return
one day, to take a horseback tour of the
Reservation.  Now, I think their spirits
have searched me out, and invited me to
join the company of their other warriors.
It is all very strange.  I don't know how
much longer I will be around here.  We are
trying right now to exploit some unconventional
methods for locating the USAF pilot who
just disappeared from Davis-Monthan AFB some
4 days ago, in an A-10.  I have a way to locate him,
but nobody will believe me (except a very
VERY small number of people;  you can count
their number on one hand, that's how small).
I just want to help the family deal with their
immense grief, which I am now feeling because
he embarked from a place just down the road from me.
It is a very small world, and I have come to discover
that we are not alone.

Indeed, we are not alone, and never have been.