Time: Sat Apr 12 10:07:06 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA23192;
	Sat, 12 Apr 1997 07:50:52 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA20881;
	Sat, 12 Apr 1997 07:50:45 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 10:06:38 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Federal Civil Procedure Listserv (fwd)

           ANNOUNCING FEDERAL CIVIL PROCEDURE LISTSERV

This message announces the creation of a new e-mail discussion group
focusing on the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure:

                          CIVPROCEDURE-L

Participation is limited to attorneys, law professors, law librarians, law
students and other members of the legal community.

The discussion group (or "listserv") has been created as a free service to
the legal community and is coordinated by Quintin Chatman, Esq., Managing
Editor of the Federal Rules Service (published by Lawyers Cooperative
Publishing).  Technical assistance is generously provided by the Washburn
University School of Law.

Listservs are discussion groups conducted using Internet e-mail where
members can freely exchange ideas across great distances.  All you need in
order to participate in a listserv is the ability to send and receive
Internet e-mail messages.  No special technical expertise or experience with
the Internet is required.  If you can use Internet e-mail, you know enough
to participate!

Here are the directions on how to subscribe.  To join, send an e-mail
message to:

                    listproc@lawlibdns.wuacc.edu

Leave the subject line blank and in the body of the message write only the
following:

                    subscribe CivProcedure-L Your Name

[The following is the response received by Paul Mitchell
 when he subscribed to this special-interest email list:]

qchatman@pf.com