Time: Tue Apr 15 00:09:49 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA12924;
	Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:57:28 -0700 (MST)
	id TAA02556; Mon, 14 Apr 1997 19:49:18 -0400 (EDT)
	id TAA02549; Mon, 14 Apr 1997 19:49:17 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA11562; Mon, 14 Apr 1997 19:48:53 -0400
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA10896;
	Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:42:37 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 23:43:39 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: UFO Military/Government Witnesses

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Yes, browse the Internet for "Giorgio Bongiovanni"
and "NONSIAMOSOLI" (We Are Not Alone, in Italian).

I am editing the 100-page document entitled
"The Time Has Come" right now, to perfect the
English (which was translated initially).

We are trying to contact the copyright holder(s)
to obtain permission to distribute on the Internet,
and possibly also to joint-venture a hard-copy
version.  I believe you can find this same document,
without our edits, at Bongiovanni's web site.

Enjoy!  I certainly did.  It has changed my life,
in many ways.

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>Anyone know of this, or any release of information?
>Thanks, Be
>
>January 1, l997
>Steven M. Greer MD
>Director of CSETI
>(103275.1472@compuserve.com)
>
>To: President William Jefferson Clinton
>Vice President Al Gore
>National Security Advisor Tony Lake
>Secretary of Defense William Perry
>Secretary of State Warren Christopher
>DCI John Deutch
>General Shalikashvili, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
>Mr. Arlen Specter, Chairman, Senate Intelligence Committee
>Mr. Larry Combast, Chairman, House Intelligence Committee
>Mr. Strom Thurmond, Chairman, Senate Armed Services Committee
>Mr. Floyd Spence, Chairman, House National Security Committee
>Dr. Daniel Goldin, Director of NASA
>FBI Director Louis Freeh
>Attorney General Janet Reno
>
>RE: Planned Disclosure on the UFO/Estraterrestrial Subject and National
>Security Oaths
>
>The CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Project
>Starlight intitiative has now identified several dozen former and current
>military, intelligence and defense contractor related witnesses to UFO/ETI
>evens and projects. As set out in a number of documents and briefings (see
>enclosures) it is our intention to have these important witnesses provide
>open, public testimony on this matter in the very near future.
>
>In the summer of l995, we requested that the President take appropriate
>steps to allow these witnesses to speak openly, without civil, military or
>other penalties. Since then, there has been an exponential growth in the
>number of such witnesses who wish to come forward. Some of them are elderly,
>and suffering from serious medical conditions. We feel that these patriotic
>and courageous heros of our country- who very much wish to tell their fellow
>citizens the truth in this matter- must not take this information to their
>graves. Therefores, we are asking from you a clear determination regarding
>their freedom to speak openly on this subject.
>
>Over the past three years, we have found that members of Congress, the
>Executive Branch, military and intelligence leaders have not been briefed on
>this important matter and that operations related to the subject exist as
>'unacknowledged' special access projects. Most operations exist in the
>private aspects of hte military industrial sector, with apparently
>extra-constitutional funding and oversight.
>

>As such, and until established otherwise to our satisfaction, we regard
>these operations, and all so-called 'security oaths' derived from them as
>illegal and therefore non-binding for these witnesses mentioned above.
>
>Therefore, UNLESS OTHERWISE DIRECTED BY 1 JANUARY l997, we will move forward
>with a series of events whereby these witnesses may provide open, public
> [...]

->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]