Time: Wed Apr 16 14:46:23 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA24968;
	Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:52:32 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA15829;
	Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:52:26 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:32:21 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Tax Liability
 <"R. Knauer-AIMNET"'s message of Tue, 15 Apr 1997 08:59:33 -0500>
 <0037000003281995000002*@mhs>
 <3.0.1.32.19970415085933.009185e0@popd.ix.netcom.com>
 <3.0.1.32.19970416105803.0090a2e0@popd.ix.netcom.com>

The human who dies with the most Federal Reserve
Accounting Unit Devices ("FRAUD's") WINS!!

(read "Federal Reserve Note":
 not Federal;
 no Reserve;
 not a Note)

What a lie, yes?

Federal Reserve Bank pumps them into the economy;
Internal Revenue Service sucks them out of the economy;
two pumps, working in tandem, controlling the pool of
money and credit available at any moment in time.

So, now you know.  The IRS sucks.  That IS their job.
If they didn't suck, FRN's would hyper-inflate,
as they did in pre-WWII Germany.