Time: Wed Apr 16 15:02:55 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA01284;
	Wed, 16 Apr 1997 13:03:48 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA16687;
	Wed, 16 Apr 1997 13:02:54 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:56:00 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: IRS FORM 1499a, Absolution of Contract

Dear Sandi,

The IRS is dying. I know this, because it
is my mission to dismantle them, and I am
alive and well, after several threats on
my life.  I will pass away when my Master
calls me home, and not before.

My Master is Christ Jesus, the Son of the
Living God.  He is living in our hearts,
and he works wonders daily, if you have
a trained eye.  He is responsible for
all the good that I do;  I am responsible
for all the bad that I do.

I am more than half-way to achieving my
mission.  I predict they will be gone
inside of 4 years, particularly when
Congress wakes up to the massive quantity
of funds which are leaving the country,
through the IRS money laundry in Puerto Rico.

When I reach my goal, I will serve in Congress,
and retire as a master teacher of constitutional
law and applied computer science.  That will be
my reward in this life.

Amen.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>Thanks Paul, Will Do.
>Also, the GPO used to have a CD rom available with all of the IRS Forms.
>I ordered it about a year ago and just recently was sent a refund. Any
>guesses opn why they withdrew the sale of the IRS forms CD?
>Sandi

<snip>

>> Hi Sandi,
>>
>> I once had a complete copy of a document
>> entitled "IRS Printed Products Catalog,"
>> which contained a fairly complete list
>> of all IRS forms, with a short abstract
>> describing the purpose of each one.
>> You might be able to find 1499a by looking
>> there first.  I believe the Printed Products
>> Catalog can be purchased from any local
>> IRS office, and surely from the district
>> and/or regional offices.  Just don't tell
>> them why you want it.
>>
>> /s/ Paul Mitchell
>> http://www.supremelaw.com

<snip>