Time: Wed Apr 16 22:21:16 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA17556;
	Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:57:42 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA11075;
	Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:57:36 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 22:19:10 -0700
To: dschell@ac.net (Doug Schell)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Another infringement of the Constitution?

Dear Doug,

My latest, and best, working hypothesis
is that government personnel are getting
very consistent about blaming others for
their own criminal conduct.  Thus, if they
are accusing certain others of terrorism,
you can be sure they are covering, or
attempting to cover, their own terrorisms
in the process.  This happened most
recently in Arizona, where 3 men were
tried, and convicted, of "criminal syndicalism"
for filing commercial liens against judges.
Now, if you read "Return to Constitutional
Money" by Dr. Edwin J. Vieira, Jr., in the
Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

you will learn a lot about criminal syndicalism,
FDR-style.

What a legacy!

The great tragedy is that the American People
do not recognize fascism, when it is staring
them right in the face.

See also "The Lawless Rehnquist" in the Supreme
Law Library:

  "For fascism arrives without fanfare, like tooth
   decay, or dry rot, creeping in, behind closed walls,
   until the very foundation is washed away, forever."

>FYI. Fighting Terrorism is becoming a big business and
>also an "excuse" to remove our Bill of Rights one step
>at a time.  What think ye?

Didn't Hitler "perfekt" das method?

Now, it iz perfekted, ya?

The War on Drugs is riddled with Nazi's.

/s/ Paul Mitchell