Time: Thu Apr 17 12:55:50 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA23269;
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:01:12 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA19642;
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:01:05 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 12:31:50 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: SLS: Suspended Constitution?

FWP,

Good point!  We are assembling the various,
conflicting and mutually incompatible versions,
in anticipation of major litigation on this
very question (in equity).  This litigation
will be brought in the District Court of the
United States ("DCUS"), which has original jurisdiction
over all matters which arise under the Constitution,
laws, and treaties of the United States.  See
Supremacy Clause.