Time: Thu Apr 17 21:18:24 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA27716;
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 17:14:04 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA05196;
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 16:54:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:35:13 -0700
To: BushBuster! <williams@innocent.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Warning to Mr. Michael Williams

Mr. Williams,

I KNOW I have already asked you to refrain
from sending me any more of your unsolicited
email, and yet you persist in doing so.

Why?

I am sharing this message far and wide,
because I now believe you are a phony.

>In reading the "Consent of the governed? U.S. Election '96" article which
>was just sent to me, I noticed that two names appear under the "CC" area:
>Paul Andrew Mitchell and Michael Brown. These are two of the many
>thousands of people who have approached me with offers of "help"...only
>to quickly disappear into the darkness.

Did you ask for pro bono assistance, or
did you just assume we work for free?
Do you work for free, Mr. Williams?

 Paul Andrew Mitchell is
>apparently a bona fide lawyer and member of a bar association,

I am not a licensed bar member,
and I never will be, because
of the penalties for same
in the original 13th amendment.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 although
>he tends to brag more about being a "government witness". . . . in what
>capacity, I do not know,

No, I am not a "government witness".  I am a
federal witness.  There is a difference.

See Sixth Amendment and 18 U.S.C. 1512 and 1513.
The penalty for violating 1513 is 10 years in
the penitentiary, and a $250,000 fine.  If you
don't believe me, check with your local
Congressman, since it appears you have
no idea where to find a law library,
in your condition.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 and...Michael Brown is a . . well. . . I guess
>you'd call him a "legal beagle". He publishes books, including, according
>to him, two legal self-help books, which he promised to send me free
>copies of. He didn't send the copies and, like Paul Andrew Mitchell, he
>didn't help me at all in my single-handed fight against the corrupt
>fascist US government...the fight that's been raging on for nearly ten
>years now.

I must have read you correctly when
I decided I didn't want to assist you,
because of the obvious attitude
you are expressing here.  With all
the attorneys and lawyers in the
country at the moment, it is revealing
that you have singled me out for
such vicious criticism.  What exactly
is it that I did NOT do to you, please?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>After reading the article and seeing these two names, I saw the name of
>legendary attorney, Gerry Spence, who wrote the following:
>

>>* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>>

>>  ``Although we give lip service to the notion of freedom, we know that
>>
>>    government is no longer the servant of the people but, at last, become
>>
>>    the people's master. We have stood by like timid sheep while the wolf
>>
>>    killed -- first the weak, then the strays, then those on the outer
>>
>>    edges of the flock, until at last the entire flock belonged to the
>>
>>    wolf.'' -- Gerry Spence, From Freedom to Slavery
>>

>>* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>
>Gerry Spence has never lost a criminal case. I think I'm beginning to see
>why. He only accepts cases where, according to one person, "he is at
>least 110% certain he can win without any problem." This is why Gerry
>Spence has refused my pleas for help.

He is a very smart man.
I applaud his decision not
to work with you.  I suspect
that Spence also has good
intelligence, to boot.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 He has had his associates write me
>letters, apologising profusely for his "inability" to accept my case.
>(God! I'm sure I could see actual teardrops on one of the letters!)
>But...actions speak much louder than words, and there has been no action.
>Well, I take that back...there HAS been action - on the part of the
>corrupt fascist US government. They have taken quite a bit of action.
>Please allow me to list some of their actions:
>
>1. Thirty-eight (count 'em!) agents of the FBI (America's Gestapo) broke
>down the door of my peaceful home, high in the Colorado Rocky Mountains,
>nearly ten years ago.

633 alleged federal agents raided
the Montana Freeman, and I am
prosecuting a civil action against
all of them, by myself at the moment.
Wanna help, Michael?

Duuuuuuuh ....

>2. These Amerikkan Storm Troopers immediately shot my small daughter's
>puppy (he was eight weeks old) in the head directly in her presence,
>killing him instantly.
>
>3. These cowardly federal swine then handcuffed my hands tightly behind
>my back, waist-chained me, shackled my legs, and then beat me up so badly
>that after I finally healed, no one I knew was able to recognise me again.
>
>4. After these "jack-booted thugs with badges" (to quote prominent
>Harvard attorney Alan Dershowitz, who has also refused to represent me)
>had beaten me to a pulp, they then stripped my wife (6 months pregnant at
>the time) and TWO-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER stark naked, and then performed full
>body cavity searches on them.
>
>5. Amerikka's Finest then (without the benefit of any warrants or
>indictments) seized virtually everything my family and I had worked a
>lifetime to accumulate, and threw my naked pregnant wife and horrified
>TWO-YEAR-OLD daughter out into a record-breaking blizzard, at 10:00 pm at
>night, left to die.
>
>6. These protectors of Amerikkan Imperialism then proceeded to kidnap me,
>take me on a "tour" of the barbaric US prison system, and then torture me
>for two years in such places as MCC-Chicago ("The Warehouse of Death")
>and Marion - the worst prison in the world.
>
>7. When I was finally released two years later, the FBI convinced my wife
>to commit perjury and obtain an illegal "quickie" divorce in the Rome,
>Georgia Superior Court, as I was pulling into town on a Greyhound Bus,
>just in time to spend Thanksgiving with my family, with whom I had waited
>two long years to reunite. Immediately upon my arrival in Rome, I was put
>on the next bus out to San Diego, California.
>
>8. For eighteen months, I was forbidden from leaving San Diego County.
>There was a lot of action, though. The FBI and their "assets" terrorised
>me, and attempted to murder me several times - once with a large number
>of witnesses, at Seaport Village, one of the biggest, most public tourist
>traps in California, literally right across the street from the downtown
>San Diego business district.
>
>9. After assassination attempts failed, I was sent into exile here in
>Switzerland on 12. June 1991, where I've remained ever since, defending
>my own cases against the FBI and the US government in various corrupt
>fascist US courts. To this date, I've written over 10,000 letters,
>seeking legal assistance from Amerikka. Not one attorney has helped me.
>Think about it. Just think about it.

My guess is that you have approached every last
one of them in the same way -- with your whining
penchant for self-pity and your unethical
presumption that we were placed here on this
planet to help guys like you, for free.  You know,
some of us have our own problems, and I don't hear
you volunteering your time or energy to help us
with any of our problems.

Mr. Williams, how about sending a donation
of $2,500 to the litigation fund for
People v. United States et al.?  This is
a real case, and you should take the time
to study it.  You might learn something.

But, then, you are dying, or so you have told us,
and yet you continue to upload this incredible
volume of email.  Who is doing all this typing,
your dog?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>After you've thought about it, bear this in mind the next time you see
>names like Paul Andrew Mitchell or Michael Brown or Gerry Spence.
>
>The truth hurts, doesn't it?

You said it!

/s/ Paul Mitchell, phony buster
http://www.supremelaw.com