Time: Fri Apr 18 06:09:29 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA20110;
	Fri, 18 Apr 1997 05:39:36 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA15425;
	Fri, 18 Apr 1997 05:39:32 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 06:07:52 -0700
To: walker <72723.1303@CompuServe.COM>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: Paul Andrew Mitchell Exposed as FRAUD
Cc: Ilana Tal <ilatal@ort.org.il>

Paul Mitchell exercises self-defense infra:

At 03:43 AM 4/18/97 EDT, you wrote:
>>From: Ilana Tal <ilatal@ort.org.il>
>>To: pmitch@primenet.com
>>Subject: need help with Gulf War Syndrome asap!
>>Cc: bushbuster@innocent.com
>>

>>Paul Mitchell:
>>
>>In my opinion,  YOU  ARE  FRUAD !

Did you mean "FRAUD"?  Just asking (?)

I have a Right to defend myself.
Now, put your charges on the table,
and let's have it out, right here.

In other words, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Are you working with Michael Williams?

/s/ Paul Mitchell
(still waiting)

>>The answer You desrve follows:
>>
>>PAM>  For ..... services like this,
>>PAM>  we charge $75.00 per hour
>>PAM>  against an earnest retainer
>>PAM>  of $500.  Payments must be
>>PAM>  made in cash or blank U.S.
>>PAM>  Postal Money Order, insured
>>PAM>  to the shipping address below.
>>PAM>
>>PAM> /s/ Paul Mitchell
>>PAM> Supreme Law Firm
>>
>>You know that above quotes your unfair answer to my legitimate questions
>>addressed to you in reference to your posts on TALK-L.

I was not placed on this earth to provide
pro bono assistance to every member of
every email list who just happens to have
yet another inane question to put out there,
so they can see their own words in writing,
on the cathode ray tube, staring back at
them.  I have always reserved the right
to decide if and when a question deserves
professional attention.  The Lord knows
I have contributed massive amounts to the
Internet, on various lists, and all of that
has been freely given.  If you don't like
the exercise of my Right to contract, and
my Right to freedom of speech, then say so,
but please don't call it fraud.  Exercising
Rights is never fraudulent, because the two
are as different as night and day.  If quoting
my professional rate is a fraud, then how
did it damage you?

I am waiting ...

/s/ Paul Mitchell