Time: Mon May 05 20:17:46 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA25771;
	Mon, 5 May 1997 17:55:27 -0700 (MST)
	id UAA02419; Mon, 5 May 1997 20:47:33 -0400 (EDT)
	id UAA02411; Mon, 5 May 1997 20:47:31 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA14717; Mon, 5 May 1997 20:47:31 -0400
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA20084
	for <snetnews@world.std.com>; Mon, 5 May 1997 17:47:27 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 20:08:54 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Upcoming Karl Granse Seminar

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Objection.  The legislative intent of
the FOIA was NOT to create subjects
out of People who were not subjects
to begin with.  The court of original
jurisdiction to compel production of
documents requested under the FOIA is
the Article III District Court of the
United States, which has original
jurisdiction over all matters which
arise under the Constitution, laws,
and treaties of the United States.
See the Supremacy Clause.  It has
nothing to do with the so-called 14th
amendment, martial law, martial rule,
or what have you.

Read the cases!

The Ashwander Doctrine is quite simple,
in that you cannot invoke a statute against
the United States (federal government)
which you also argue is unconstitutional.
This is really just a re-statement of the
principle that unconstitutionality dates
from enactment, not from the decision so
branding it.

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>Randy Geiszler here:
>
>My comments at the end of this post are marked by my name.
>
>At 08:34 PM 5/4/97 -0500, Tony Sgarlatti wrote:
>>Citizens For A Constitutional Republic is holding the
>>following:
>>
>>Law Seminar 104
>>"Administrative Law, Jurisdiction, & Due Process"
>>by Professor Karl G. Granse
>>
>>What is the Administrative Procedural Act, and how does it affect
>>your rights when the Government claims you are under the jurisdiction
>>of one of their agencies.  If you think about the subject of
>>jurisdiction, you so realize that 95% of the time it is a government
>>agency, that claims that you must perform certain acts under the law.
>>Those acts are such as making application for a license, permit,
>>certificate, bond, or number.  If you are not familiar with the
>>Administrative procedural Act (APA), and you do not respond correctly,
>>and on time, you lose your rights.
>>
>>In combination with the APA is also the Freedom of Information Act
>>(FOIA) which allows you to gain information directly from the agency
>>such as their in-house procedures, records, regulations, and
>>legislative documents.  Armed with the APA and FOIA, one can make a
>>government agency, that acts like a monster, into a lamb.  All
>>agencies are governed by statutory law, regulations, and procedures
>>which must be strictly followed by the imposing agency.  If they do
>>not follow the controlling law, the agency looses power (jurisdiction)
>>over you or your property.  There are five types of jurisdiction which
>>an agency may have over you, and you will learn to identify all five.
>>Administrative hearings should always be sought, learn how to get
>>them.  Is there life after the administrative hearing?  Yes, and
>>find out what kind.  Do these APA procedures apply to both State
>>and Federal proceedings, and find out the difference.  Would you
>>like to go to Court without having to be there is person?  You can
>>with the APA.
>>
>>What is a do nove, and de novo under the APA, and what can the Court
>>do for you?  How do you get around the governments claim of
>>sovereign immunity?  We will show you some of the ways.  Federal
>>Courts, and Federal Agencies are governmental entities with limited
>>jurisdiction.  Learn how to challenge that jurisdiction.  The most
>>inexpensive defense is made at the administrative level.  Courts
>>cost 10 times more.  Learn how to settle your case at the APA level.
>>Did you know that what you don't argue at the APA level, you
>>cannot argue in Court?
>>
>>Learn how to get the most out of the guys that say you owe an
>>Income Tax, or any kind of tax.  Learn the ways to stop them
>>by taking this course.  The IRS must follow their statutory
>>procedures.  Do you know what they are?  Learn how to destroy
>>their unlawful operation.  We will also have a special session
> [...]

->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]