Time: Thu May 08 22:20:09 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA24027
	for [address in tool bar]; Thu, 8 May 1997 17:41:10 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 21:54:09 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: SLS: The New Amendment

I regard the Constitution for the United States
of America, as lawfully amended, to be very alive,
and very well, in My heart, if nowhere else.  It thrives
there, because I do care for it, like a Steward, and,
in addition, I do regard it to be one of the few examples
we have in America today of a high order thought form,
based upon the Perfect Law of Freedom.  It is tattered
and under attack, but it is destined to survive from
an Age, unto another Age, which the Most High has
promised to Us, just as He promised to Moses and Aaron,
because that has been the Will of the Most High,
for an Age of Ages, and because it will come to pass,
for an Age of Ages, that unprecedented peace will reign
throughout this Universe, due in part to the Perfect
Law of Freedom, which shall prevail against all odds,
and against all attacks, no matter their origin or
their ferocity, because We are Agents of the Most High,
and We came here to establish Freedom, and We shall
not leave until Our mission is accomplished, because
every good that We do, is a magnificent gift to Us from
that very same Source -- the Most High Creator of
all things, both visible and invisible.  Amen.

Confer at "Perfect Law of Freedom" in the Holy Bible.