Time: Fri May 09 06:24:09 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA16359;
	Fri, 9 May 1997 05:58:52 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA21554;
	Fri, 9 May 1997 05:58:46 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 06:02:19 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: OKC/McVeigh, yet another interesting lesson... Miranda!
  (fwd)

Dear Clients,

I had the very distinct pleasure of attending
an informal computer study seminar last evening
in my home town.  The seminar was given by a
client of SLS who also happens to be a wizard
with Windows 95.  He told us that he is spending
many hours per week, reading the entire transcripts
of the OKC bombing trial underway in Denver.

So, I learned much more than I had expected,
because I wasn't aware that the transcripts
were being made available so quickly.  By comparison,
we have had to pull teeth to get a sentencing
transcript out of the USDC in Minnesota;  we even
had to request an extension of time to file a
Motion for Rehearing En Banc, due to the unexpected
and "heretofore unscheduled delay" (as we put it)
in the availability of the sentencing transcript.

I vote to commend this SLS client for taking on a
monumental task, and I certainly do hope this client
will continue to share important aspects with us.
This is one of the best ways to become an expert in
law -- jump in and master a facet which you happen
to find extremely interesting.

p.s.  At an IRS administrative summons one time,
I answered every question the same way,  "I decline
to answer your question because I cannot be compelled
to be a witness against myself."

"I decline to answer your question because I cannot
 be compelled to be a witness against myself."

"I decline to answer your question because I cannot
 be compelled to be a witness against myself."

"I decline to answer your question because I cannot
 be compelled to be a witness against myself."

It got pretty boring for the IRS Special Agent
(oops!  Puerto Rican Trust #62 Special Agent)

<snip>