Time: Wed May 14 07:47:22 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA00909;
	Tue, 13 May 1997 07:03:36 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA24247;
	Tue, 13 May 1997 07:03:32 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 07:28:32 -0700
To: liberty@mnsinc.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Voter Registration Denied - Help for Appeal? (fwd)

Charlie,

Our position has been that any state
statute or constitutional provision
which makes reference to the failed
14th amendment, can now be challenged
for violating the Supremacy Clause and
the Amendment Clause (Article V).

The procedure is a petition for
declaratory judgment, your state courts
of general, original jurisdiction.

Thanks!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  I have been removed from LEADERS
for posting too much that was "off topic."
It is interesting that this kind of thing
only happens when I develop something which
rattles the powers that be.  The 14th
amendment is their sacred cow, to be sure.
I have proposed The New Amendment specifically
to repeal the 14th, and to correct the obvious
errors it introduced into the supreme Law.