Time: Thu May 08 01:31:33 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA28139;
	Wed, 7 May 1997 21:37:04 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA11771;
	Wed, 7 May 1997 21:36:57 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 01:25:59 -0700
To: eagleflight <eagleflt@flash.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Kemp NEEDS help now!  A REAL patriot down.
Cc: Dale Robertson <jdrobertson@hotmail.com>,
        Dale Robertson <dalerobertson@hotmail.com>,
        Dale Robertson <habeascorpus@hotmail.com>

You are NOT getting the whole story here, my friends.

The Etowah County Drug Task Force is, evidently,
a government-run narcotics ring, and the government
officials in that area are running cover for the
profit centers.  Don't expect licensed bar members
to tell you the truth about Mike Kemp's case, because
they don't want you to know how riddled the feds are,
with complete voids in their judicial rules, laws,
and procedures.  Mike deserves to have his Habeas
Corpus petition heard, this time by the Alabama
Supreme Court.  Now, I am available to bring such an
action to that Court, if people will stop lying about
the work which Dale Robertson and I did for Mike.
This is the proper action, because the Alabama Supreme
Court has yet to have their turn with this case.

The lies are certainly serving their intended purpose,
which is to motivate people to believe that Dale and I
are the ones who are responsible for Mike's situation.
That is a complete and bald lie, if I ever heard one.

Ask yourself this:  why hasn't the Habeas Corpus
petition been heard, by the state court where it
was filed?  Why is it that hardly anybody even knows
about it?  Ask Bass if he knows how to pronounce it.