Time: Mon May 12 16:32:55 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA09006;
	Mon, 12 May 1997 12:48:47 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA26897;
	Mon, 12 May 1997 12:48:20 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 16:14:24 -0700
To: "Watts, William (HT-MS)" <wwatts@gic.gi.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Voter Registration Denied - Help for Appeal? (fwd)

Bill,

You are very welcome.  We are just weeks away
from bringing this same challenge here in
Arizona, only it will NOT involve SSN, only
the bias which is exhibited on the voter
registration form:

   U.S. CITIZENS ONLY!!

I need leave of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court to
lift the automatic stay on the Arizona Governor's
personal bankruptcy, whereupon we will commence
the action against him personally, and against
the State of Arizona, for violating 18 U.S.C. 242,
and possibly also 241.  That request has now been
filed and docketed in the Governor's bankruptcy
case (case number #95-08397-PHX-GBN, Phoenix).

See "State Citizens Cannot Vote" in the
Supreme Law Library at our URL.

See the companion "Juries in Check around the Nation"
also in the Supreme Law Library (see URL after my
name below).

Further details are available upon request.
Please consider enrolling in the Supreme Law School
($10/month), and we can flood you with electronic
files which should help you immensely.  These fees
help us to pay our rent, food, postage, etc.
SLS registration form is also available at our
web site.  We have 5+ gigabytes in our private
electronic library (too much to host at the web
site).