Time: Tue May 06 22:54:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA09856;
	Tue, 6 May 1997 19:55:22 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA12238;
	Tue, 6 May 1997 19:55:12 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 22:53:21 -0700
To: Norman Olson <nolso@sunny.ncmc.cc.mi.us>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Patriot Down (fwd)

Norm,

What do you think of convening a special
state grand jury, to consider the needless
death of this man, and the entire situation
which preceded it?  The feds are under the
jurisdiction of the county court at present,
due to the TRO application, so it would seem
to be a good time to crank up the state's
grand jury system, as they did in Oklahoma
recently.  Maybe we can stave off more
bloodshed.

Please give some thought to this question.
The petition filed by the People could easily
be expanded to consider a special state grand
jury, brought by the People of Texas state,
who are a subset of the Plaintiffs who already
have standing in that case.

Norm,

What happened?  Do you have any details?
Were the feds involved?  Are you aware
of the Application for TRO which the
People have filed against the United States,
to restrain the use of lethal force in
Jeff Davis county?

RSVP please.

p.s.  I got inundated and was unable to
call or otherwise assist the man in
New England who was facing the "firing
squad."  I hope that situation has simmered
down.  Can you update me on that one too,
please?  Thank you.