Time: Thu May 08 14:13:40 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA26436;
	Thu, 8 May 1997 12:02:20 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA11387;
	Thu, 8 May 1997 12:02:14 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 14:12:25 -0700
To: "Men's Rights, Inc." <Webmaster@Mens-Rights.org>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Fredric Hayward and Men's Rights, Inc.

Dear Dave,

I knew and corresponded with Fred Hayward when I was writing
"The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue."

I respect his work highly, and I am so very glad
that our paths have crossed again.  Fred helped me in
more ways than I can count, mostly with the rage
that had built up in me, and was erupting like a huge
volcano too pressure-filled to contain itself
any longer.  I have, with his enormous help,
found an avenue to channel the enormous energy
that had accumulated.  Please help yourself to all
the articles in the Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

Frankly, the rage was so intense, I must confess that
I was probably suffering from temporary insanity.
It took a long time to sort out everything, even
going back to some very painful childhood memories
(e.g. the unexplained disappearance of my brother).

Enough of the personal stuff.  We have nation we
need to save right now.

Stay in touch!

Best regards,
/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  I apologize for forgetting, but is it
"Fredric Hayward" or "Frederic Hayward"?

RSVP