Time: Fri May 09 08:13:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA10658;
	Fri, 9 May 1997 07:52:05 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA13207;
	Fri, 9 May 1997 07:48:29 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 08:13:28 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Come on! Smile!!!! (fwd)

Clinton, Bush, and Perot were out traveling
in their personal limousines one day, and
all three limousines entered the same intersection
going at high speed, whereupon they crashed,
killing all drivers and all passengers.  When the three
distinguished candidates arrived at the Pearly Gates,
the Lord turned to Bush and said,

"And what is your name?"

Bush answered, "I'm George Bush, and I'm President
of the United States."

"Very well," said the Lord.  "Please take a seat
at My right hand."

"And what is your name?" the Lord said to Clinton.

Clinton answered, "I'm Bill Clinton, and I am GOING
to be the President of the United States."

"Very well," said the Lord.  "Please take a seat
at My left hand.

Then the Lord turned to Perot and asked him the
same question:

"And what is YOUR name?"

Perot answered, "My name is Ross Perot,
and you're sitting in my seat.  Move over!"