Time: Sun May 11 12:25:50 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA05467;
	Sun, 11 May 1997 10:42:26 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA17033;
	Sun, 11 May 1997 10:38:25 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 12:24:49 -0700
To: "Watts, William (HT-MS)" <wwatts@gic.gi.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Voter Registration Denied - Help for Appeal? (fwd)

SUPPLEMENTAL OBJECTION TO ORDER:
Tenth Amendment; Article I, Section 2,
Clause 1;  Privacy Act;  Ninth Amendment

COMES NOW Petitioner, Brad L. Branhill, Citizen of Virginia
state, expressly not a citizen of the United States
("federal citizen"), to object to this Court's ORDER
dated [mm/dd/yy], and to request timely reconsideration
of same, for all of the following reasons:

1.  Federal citizens are members of a political association
    which owes allegiance to the municipal jurisdiction of
    Congress.  See 1:8:17 and 4:3:2.  See 1866 Civil Rights
    Act;  Dyett v. Turner, 439 P.2d 266, 270 (1968).

2.  The Constitution for the United States of America
    (hereinafter "U.S. Constitution"), as such,
    does not extend beyond the limits of the states
    which are united by and under it.  See Downes v. Bidwell.
    The guarantees of the U.S. Constitution extend to the
    federal zone only as Congress makes those guarantees
    applicable, by statutes.  See Hooven & Allison v.
    Evatt, 324 U.S. 652 (1945).

3.  Americans who elect to enjoy the political rights of
    both state and federal citizens, are subject to the
    rules and regulations which apply to federal citizens.
    Confer at "Right/Constitutional Rights/Political rights"
    in Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition.

4.  Only those Americans who are Citizens of one of the
    several states, and who are not also federal citizens,
    have clear and unclouded standing to enforce the
    fundamental guarantees of the U.S. Constitution, and
    of the Virginia state Constitution, against state and
    federal government employees, regardless of branch.
    See Gardina v. Board of Registrars, 160 Ala. 155,
    48 S. 788, 791 (1909).

5.  The right to vote in general elections is a fundamental
    Right.  See Fort v. Civil Service Commission of County
    of Alameda, 392 P.2d 385 (1964).  As such, it is
    an unalienable Right (read "un-lien-able").

6.  The Tenth Amendment reserves to Citizens of the several
    states all fundamental Rights guaranteed by the state
    and federal constitutions, whether they are enumerated or
    not enumerated.  See also Ninth Amendment.

7.  Privacy is a fundamental Right and, even if Petitioner
    did have a valid Social Security Number ("SSN"), the
    Commonwealth of Virginia is prohibited from infringing
    upon Petitioner's fundamental Right to Privacy.  See
    the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. 552a et seq.  Petitioner does
    not have a valid SSN, however.

                      CONCLUSION

Respondents are prohibited from infringing upon Petitioner's
fundamental Rights to vote, and to privacy.  Even if Petitioner
had a valid SSN, Responents are prohibited from making disclosure
of said SSN a condition to exercising Petitioner's fundamental
Right to vote.  Petitioner has no valid SSN, and cannot be
prevented from voting solely for this reason.

                        #  #  #