Time: Mon May 12 16:32:53 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA07988;
	Mon, 12 May 1997 12:44:18 -0700 (MST)
	id PAA13067; Mon, 12 May 1997 15:40:29 -0400 (EDT)
	id PAA13049; Mon, 12 May 1997 15:40:24 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA03658; Mon, 12 May 1997 15:40:21 -0400
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA26497
	for <snetnews@world.std.com>; Mon, 12 May 1997 12:40:19 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 16:06:24 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: America's Future ?

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Eternal life began the moment we were conceived.
We make the choice to die, by rejecting the immutable,
eternal laws which have already been documented
for Us;  if we will but open our hearts first,
then our minds will take the lead from our hearts.
If America loses its sense of the sacred, then
it will never see the Sacred Heart which is
pounding on our doors.  The Perfect Law of Freedom
is awaiting us, and it will lead us to eternal life.
That is a promise from the Most High, who is
perfectly reliable in all ways, and at all times.

At 06:35 PM 5/10/97 EST5EDT, you wrote:

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>

> TID: PX v1.3 PX95-0098M
> MSGID: 1:2700/111 76dd732e
>B>I had a dream the other night and though a dream, who knows perhaps an
>insigh
>
>B>into the future.
>
>B> What I saw was America long after our bones have turned to dusk. It was a
>B>nation which had lost its greatness, and had been reduced to what today we
>B>would call 'third world status'.
>
>America's problems are spiritual. All religions, not just
>Christianity, can agree that when a large segment of a society commits
>or even indirectly aids and abets violating what Jesus in the
>Christian Bible told the "Rich young man" was necessary for eternal
>life, the result is DEATH; IMO not just for an individual but also for
>an entire people. All one has to do is turn on a TV and read the news
>through the mainstream media or even on the internet, to see the
>rampant murder, theft, adultery, false witness and dishonoring of
>parents that goes on! The tyranny is coming on us because of our sins.
>The answer- tis simple-> REPENT and change America! Why will you die
>and be just another statistic like all the other great civilizations?
>Let's *LIVE*- return to him or at least the ethos behind not
>transgressing  those 5 simple prohibitions that ALL religions agree
>on, and he will return to you!!! <Stepping off soapbox now> Sorry,
>it's been building up for a long time, reading these lists and seeing
>what's happening to the land I love. I'm not quite 40 yet, but I do
>remember a time when things were NOT what they are now. I feel much
>better now!<G>
>Mike
>

>* Origin: Seventh Star - York, PA (717)-225-7256 (1:2700/111)
>-> SearchNet HeadQuarters - XBN MailGate
>-> http://world.std.com/~snet/
>
>-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>->  Posted by: Mike Duttera <mike.duttera%f111.n2700.z1@xbn.shore.net>

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]