Time: Wed May 21 10:57:37 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA17006
	for [address in tool bar]; Wed, 21 May 1997 09:18:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 10:47:04 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: SLF: Congressman Kolbe gets a deadline

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                     TEN-DAY COURTESY NOTICE

TO:       Rep. Jim Kolbe
          Member of Congress
          House of Representatives
          Washington, D.C.
          Postal Zone 20515-0305/tdc

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     May 21, 1997

SUBJECT:  Aiding and Abetting a Criminal Conspiracy

For your  information, I  now have  probable cause  to charge the
Chief  Judge   of  the   Ninth  Circuit  Court  of  Appeals  with
obstruction of  justice in the matter of My Complaint of Judicial
Misconduct against  John M.  Roll, United  States District Court,
Tucson, Arizona state.

No later  than midnight  on May 31, 1997, please show cause to Me
in writing  why you  should not  also be  charged with aiding and
abetting the  criminal conspiracy  which has already been brought
to your  attention by My Petitions to the Congress for Redress of
this Grievance.

I remind  you that  the U.S. Supreme Court has already ruled that
the Petition  Clause is  the Right  which is  conservative of all
other  Rights.     To   the  extent   that  you  have  obstructed
Congressional consideration  of My  well documented complaints in
this matter, you have deprived Me of all of My Rights, Mr. Kolbe.

Your deadline is now before you, Sir.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson, Arizona state
Postal Zone 85719/tdc

email:       pmitch@primenet.com (586/Eudora Pro 3.0:
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
fax modem:   (520) 320-1513 (dedicated email line:
             please call phone to switch software)
web site:    http://www.supremelaw.com

                             #  #  #

MEMO

TO:       Rep. Jim Kolbe
          Member of Congress
          House of Representatives
          Washington, D.C.
          Postal Zone 20515-0305/tdc

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     May 2, 1997