Time: Wed May 28 10:03:31 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA09294;
	Wed, 28 May 1997 09:56:09 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA19097;
	Wed, 28 May 1997 09:55:35 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 10:02:34 -0700
To: lesrohde@teleport.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: concerning Mike Kemp

.ZIP is compressed by PKZIP
.DOC is written by MS-WORD for DOS, Version 5.0B
.RTF is Microsoft Rich Text Format

The attached file is encoded in BinHex;
I can also encode in MIME and Uuencode.

Let me know if you have any trouble reading and
using these files.

>you wrote:
>-----
>Also, there was a Memorandum
>of Points and Authorities to support Mike's
>decision to reject licensed bar members;
>I can supply copies upon polite request.
>-----
>
>I would very much like a copy please (he
>said politely ;-), and keep up the fine
>work.

Many thanks, Leslie.

You would not believe the large number
of rude "demands" which I get for copies
of this, and copies of that -- all at
my own expense, of course.

I guess there must be places in this
country where computers are free,
electricity is free, telephones are free,
food is free, and rent is non-existent.

Oh, I almost forgot, dentists and auto
mechanics there also pay you to work on
your equipment, after the previous mechanics
and dentists used cheap parts which failed
after 12 months.

I wanna go there!

>Leslie Ernst Rohde

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\COUNPA1.zip"