Time: Thu May 29 19:50:22 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA05640;
	Thu, 29 May 1997 19:28:49 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA11010;
	Thu, 29 May 1997 19:28:42 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 19:30:53 -0700
To: swampy@ptialaska.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Full Faith and Credit clause

Hello Gordon,

"The Constitution Annotated" is on the Internet,
and this is a fabulous resource of court cites
for each clause in the U.S. Constitution.

Try this URL for the table of contents ("TOC"):

  htt://www.access.gpo.gov/congress/senate/constitution/toc.html

then go to Article IV, States' Relations and download
that file.  There .PDF and .TXT files to choose from.

You want Article IV, Section 1 ("4:1").