Time: Sun Jun 01 11:08:34 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA01202;
	Sun, 1 Jun 1997 10:44:37 -0700 (MST)
 97 13:48:02 -0400
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 10:53:05 -0700
To: Eudora for Windows <eudora-win@wso.williams.edu>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: structure of DESCMAP.PCE file
 <mailto:majordomo@wso.williams.edu?subject=subscribe%20eudora-win>

What do the two letters mean on each line
of the DESCMAP.PCE file?

For example:

  IN,IN.MBX,M,N
  970601,970601.FOL,F,N
  970501,970501.FOL,F,Y

I presume that the "M" after IN.MBX means "Mailbox",
and the "F" after "970601.FOL" means "Folder".

But, what do the trailing letters mean ("Y" and "N")?

I have traced a nasty bug to some manual edits I have
done on these files (e.g. changing .FOL to .DIR, to
reduce stack usage and dialogue window space in
Eudora).

When I just now changed .FOL to a .DIR, in an archive
subdirectory structure I am designing, the problem
went away.

Any assistance as soon as possible would be most
appreciated.

I can't find anything on the Internet, after browsing
for about 15 minutes.

Many thanks, in advance.