Time: Sun Jun 01 13:09:13 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA02588;
	Sun, 1 Jun 1997 12:23:02 -0700 (MST)
 97 15:26:58 -0400
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 13:07:11 -0700
To: Eudora for Windows <eudora-win@wso.williams.edu>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
 <mailto:majordomo@wso.williams.edu?subject=subscribe%20eudora-win>

Peter,

I don't use Windows 95, so the technique I will
describe here works in Eudora Pro 3.0.1 for
Windows 3.11:

1.  highlight the email address, or the
    name followed by the email address,
    and do Edit/Copy

2.  then do Tools/Address Book and click on "Guffaws";
    you may have to scroll down through other names
    which you already have in your Address Book

3.  with your mouse, set your insertion point
    at the end of the last email address in your
    "Guffaws" list;  you may need to scroll down again,
    to reach the last address

4.  then, just Edit/Paste your new address (or name & address)
    and save it;  your "Guffaws" list is now one
    item larger.  You can accomplish Edit/Paste with
    Cntl-V  (the "V" looks like a downwards arrow, i.e.
    put it       here )

Good luck.  But remember, you have a different program
than the one I am using.

I am using Eudora to manage a mailing list for the
Supreme Law School.