Time: Tue Jan 14 10:04:07 1997
          by primenet.com (8.8.4/8.8.4) with ESMTP
	  id GAA16919 for <pmitch@PRIMENET.COM>; Tue, 14 Jan 1997 06:57:37 -0700 (MST)
	(1.38.193.4/16.2) id AA27240; Tue, 14 Jan 97 07:57:32 -0600
    medi.corp.mot.com (Hethmon Brothers Smtpd) ; Tue, 14 Jan 1997 05:47:10 MST7
	(1.38.193.4/16.2) id AA16283; Tue, 14 Jan 97 06:45:45 -0600
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 5:42:43 -0700
From: "pmitch@PRIMENET.COM%INTERNET" <pmitch#064#PRIMENET.COM%INTERNET@email.mot.com>
Subject: (fwd)Alabama Militia Alert
To: pmitch@primenet.com
X400-Mts-Identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; 970114064433 ]

> [...]
>>activity.
>>
>>These people retaliated and stole over $5000 worth of military gear from
>>my group and to add insult to injury, they became collaborators with the
>>forces of evil, and inevitably caused me to get locked up along with some
>>others in my group. Now my group don't exsist, and a very valued
>>asset to the movement is gone. Out of eighteen men five are in prison,
>>and the rest are scattered and running so I am told.
>>
>>These highly motivated men were trained and had grown a bond, to each
other,
>>and the movement. They had blind faith in their fellow patriots no matter
who
>>or where. They were aged 18 to 29 with a couple over 35. Myself and four
other
>>former troops trained, equipped and led them. They were like my brothers
and I
>>loved them and still do.
>>
>>Our betrayal to the ATF and FBI was a despicable act of people who had lost
>>face within the movement. I have no idea, what if anything has happend to
>>them as far as sanctions or banishment from the Alabama State Council for
>>their trechery, or if they continue to serve on the Council. God knows I
>>fear for more true patriots who may fall under their spell or become the
>>subject of their anger.
>>
>>I hope that I can warn all groups in my State of Alabama and other states
>>who are true patriots to beware of the vipers who live in East Central
>>Alabama. They are collaborators with the enemy of us all. They are the
>>EASTERN DIAMONDBACKS of Alabama, led by Darryl Cheatwood, his
>>mother Betty, and a former KKK member, James Harry.
>>
>>Fellow Patriots of the O.U.M., I write this to you as you are the only
>>(m-group) listed in an AMERICAN FREEDOM MAGAZINE that came into my
>>possession lately. I don't know if these deadly snakes have been in contact
>>with you or not. If so, beware, Beware ! I know they were, as of a year
ago,
>>in contact with M.O.M., the Michigan M-group, Tri-States (which they
despise)
>>and some groups in Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. Please, Patriot
>>brothers and sisters, black or white, spread the word, beware ! These
>>Diamond backs bite patriots and their venum is deadly.
>>
>>Even behind the prison walls of razor wire, my love and dedication to our
>>sacred cause has not diminished. I am forever the servant of our country
and
>>ALL our people, and continue to educate others of all colors and religions
>>here as to the deadly intent of the N.W.O power grab.
>>
>>Maybe you can put my story on the INTERNET or in your newsletter. All is
true
>>and a lot of people in Alabama KNOW it.
>>
>>If posssible to let me be on your mailing list, I'd be very greatful. I
have
>>no money because I refuse to work for Unicor due to political reasons.
Boy did
>>that blow the prison counciler's mind! Anyway, please write back and let me
>>know what's going on in the movement, just don't put the m-word on the
front
>>page and if so (like on a letterhead), get a magic marker and blot it
out. I'll
>>know what it is!
>>
>>Thanks for your time reading this. I love you all!
>>
>>Always faithful
>>John Doe #0000-000
>>F.C.I. xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>some where in the USA
>>
>>P.S. if you care to print this in your newsletter it's okay, just don't
use my
>>name or location currently. It may cause some heat here. Just use a
fictious
>>name and say a different federal prison.
>>
>>==============================================================
>>E Pluribus Unum claims no responsibility for the accuracy or inaccuracy
of the
>>material contained within this posting.
>>
>>If anyone has any information on this situation, NOW is the time to bring it
>>out!
>>
>>In Liberty,
>>===========================================================
>>J.J. & Helen Johnson - Fridays - 8:00 pm EST - WWCR 5.070 Mhz
>>E Pluribus Unum
>>P.O. Box 477; Stockport, OH 43787
>>Voice (614) 836-7650 Fax (614) 836-7651
>>Web Site - http://home.megalinx.net/~eplurib/home.html
>>"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6
>>

>Minor typos corrected
>"You exceed your rights when you urge that laws be made
>in the shape of your conscience to block the pleasures
>permitted by mine.  When you people prevail, you commit
>a crime against freedom, and that is the greatest
>immorality I know."  -Vance Bourjaily, Country Matters
>(no date avail). Thanks to:Mark Johnson (onethumb@why.net)
>
>"A lie on the throne is a lie, still, and truth in a dungeon is truth,
>still; and a lie on the throne is on the way to defeat, and truth in a
>dungeon is on the way to victory." --Anonymous.
>
>"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our
>liberties than standing armies."
>       --Thomas Jefferson (Thanks to Pat Fosness)

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan