Time: Wed Jun 04 06:06:30 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA25137;
	Wed, 4 Jun 1997 06:08:39 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 06:05:26 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: FOIA request for Janet Reno's official credentials

This is a stock reply which they are now using.
Don't believe it.  In all our FOIA requests,
we have a brief paragraph which politely asks
the disclosure officer to forward the request
to the correct individual, if the disclosure
officer is not the correct individual.  That way,
when they send it back, you can send another
copy of the original request, with this paragraph
highlighted in yellow (their favorite color).

What I would do now is to send the identical FOIA
request to Betty S. Clark and Benjamin F. Burrell.
I believe they are now very uptight about all
FOIA requests, because of our discovery last
year that the court of original jurisdiction
to enforce the FOIA is the DCUS, pursuant to
ORDER of John M. Roll in the USDC, Arizona,
on May 12, 1996.

For background, read "Karma and the Federal Court"
in the Supreme Law Library at URL: