Time: Tue Oct 29 11:28:06 1996
To: "Cravens, Roger D." <rbg3@CCDOSA1.EM.CDC.GOV>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR LIST IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!
Bcc: cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens