Time: Tue Oct 29 11:32:26 1996
To: "Cravens, Roger D." <rbg3@CCDOSA1.EM.CDC.GOV>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP NOW  NOW  NOW  NOW  NOW  NOW  NOW  NOW
Bcc: cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens, cravens

IT'S NOT REMOVED.  I CONTINUE TO GET
UNWANTED EMAIL FROM YOU.  STOP THIS
UNSOLICITED HARASSMENT IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!