Time: Sun Nov 03 14:28:04 1996
To: CEO@Citadel.Net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: The Kick-Back Racket
Bcc:

Dear Dr. Manion,

Thank you so very much for all
your kind words.

I have many more where this essay
came from.

Yes, I would be interested in learning
more about the groups and email lists
you mentioned.

I have a total of 25 years of experience
with advanced computer systems development,
but I dropped it to help solve some of
these massive problems we are now confronting
as a nation.  Back when I started, the
Internet was only a dream.  It seems to be
a bottomless well, don't you agree?

I would love to hear more from you.

Thanks again, and peace be with you.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

At 04:06 PM 11/3/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Excellent article!
>
>Who is your intended audience?

All Americans, particularly those who
have family members in federal prison
because of income tax violations.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>If you're considering self-publishing, you might consider emailing:
>ColdCash@Citadel.Net for information on placing this type of info on
>audio.

Do I need anyone's permission to post to it?

Good way to test your market. Also you have a product to sell
>when you get your articles published.

Yes, I have published before.
I am the author of "The Federal Zone:
Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue",
available on the Internet via the
Alta Vista search engine (used a pen name).

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>Anyway, something to think about.

Yes, I will.

>I sponsor a list called GovtAware-L@Citadel.Net which may be of
>interest to you.

Yes, I am interested.

 It has many very intelligent people talking about
>the government (U.S.) and uses references as opposed to the usual
>name calling and gripping sessions that go on -- on similar lists.

I can do that.  I like to avoid
name-calling myself, except when
a particular government employee
does something grievous, or neglects
to do an important duty.  I once
sued Senator-elect Barbara Boxer
for a Writ of Mandamus to Compel
her to witness the material evidence
impugning the so-called 16th Amendment.
The California Supreme Court took the
case, then transferred it downstairs.
The appellate court denied it without
any explanation, but the important
thing is that Boxer fell totally and
completely silent.  So, estoppel
kicked in.  The 16th Amendment is
now officially dead, on the strength
of her silence in that important case.
I just published a press release heavily
critical of Rep. Barbara Kennelly, for
failing to answer important questions
about the Internal Revenue Code.  I said
she was not suspect of "tax evasion"
(i.e. evading the question).  I can send
you that press release too, if you like.

/s/ Paul Mitchell