Time: Sun Nov 03 18:52:31 1996
To: Nancy Lord
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: FYI
Bcc:

MEMO

TO:       Dr. Edwin J. Vieira, Jr.
          13877 Napa Drive
          Independent Hill, Virginia
          Postal Zone <22111>

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     November 3, 1996

SUBJECT:  Request for Support

Dear Dr. Vieira,

You may  not remember  me, but  I was the one who worked with you
briefly to produce the official transcript of your address in the
fall of  1991 to the National Coalition to Reform Money and Taxes
("NCRMT").   I was  working under a pen name at that time ("Mitch
Modeleski").

I continue  to do much of my own research on a shoestring budget,
and I wanted to enclose some of the more exemplary results of our
latest research, for your review and possible comment.

Perhaps the  most astounding  "thread," if  you will, begins with
the Freedom  of  Information  Act  ("FOIA"),  and  the  court  of
original jurisdiction to enjoin the United States from improperly
withholding documents  requested under  FOIA.  See "Karma and the
Federal Courts" for a brief summary of those findings.

The method we have developed in all federal cases now is to begin
with a  FOIA  request  for  the  credentials  of  all  government
employees who  even touch  the case.   This  ultimately vaults us
into the  District Court  of the  United States.   See  5  U.S.C.
552(a)(4)(B).   Administrative remedies  are completely exhausted
after one request letter, and one appeal letter.

We are  now using this strategy to put real political pressure on
the U.S.  Supreme Court,  because there  are no  sitting  federal
judges who  are currently  qualified to preside over the District
Court of  the United  States.  They are all paying federal income
taxes on their compensation, in violation of Article III, Section
1, and Evans v. Gore, decided in 1920.

I would  be more  than honored  to re-open  the communication  we
began so  many years  ago.  Your advice and immense insight would
be extremely valuable to us at this point in time.

I would  also appreciate  any financial assistance you, or others
you might know, could provide to me at this difficult juncture.

We  are  making  plans  that  offer  an  ambitious  web  page,  a
nationwide tour  called the  Supreme Law  Seminars, and a Supreme
Law Firm (all unlicensed Counselors at Law).

            Memo to Dr. Edwin J. Vieira:  Page 1 of 2

Would you  be available  to assist us, perhaps as a Member of the
Board of Directors, or similar office?

I have  been hearing rumors that you are very embittered with the
American Judiciary at the present time.  Believe me, I share your
frustration completely, if those rumors are true.

My commitment  to this cause derives from knowing that the number
of alternatives  to violence  is getting rather small, but I have
yet to  exhaust all  the judicial  remedies of  which I  am still
aware.   If and  when that  happens, I  will be  facing the  same
situation my  father faced  when he  hit the  beach at  Iwo Jima,
carrying a  loaded 50-caliber  machine gun  to the  base  of  Mt.
Surabachi.

Whatever you may decide, I would certainly enjoy hearing from you
very soon.   Do  you have  an email  address that  you  would  be
willing to share with me, by any chance?  I am very active on the
Internet,  having   had  more   than  25  years  of  professional
experience in advanced systems development.  You might say I am a
"computer nerd,"  on top  of aspiring to be a reputable Counselor
at Law (against heavy odds).

Good luck  to you,  Edwin, and  if I  do not  hear from you soon,
please accept  my sincere  and best  wishes for  a happy  holiday
season, and a blessed new year for you, and all of your immediate
family and friends.

Sincerely yours,

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
Tucson, Arizona state
Postal Zone 85719/tdc

email: pmitch@primenet.com (586/Eudora Pro)
tel:   (520) 320-1514 (private line)
  (please request permission to share)
fax:   (520) 320-1513 (dedicated Internet line)
  (call: 520-320-1514 first to switch software)

            Memo to Dr. Edwin J. Vieira:  Page 2 of 2