Time: Mon Nov 04 14:16:04 1996
To: bigd@i2020.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re:
Bcc:

My data is to be found at Internal
Revenue Manual, page 1229, and also
in the Act of Congress terminating
the Performance Management and
Recognition System in 1993.  You can
find some twenty (20) documents on
the Internet which refer to the
"Performance Management and Recognition
System" if you use the Alta Vista
search engine, which I did this morning.
I invite you to cruise the net yourself.
Evidently, Congress attempted to abolish
the "system" because of the widespread
abuses which crept in.  Please also see
U.S. v. Lopez, U.S. Supreme Court (1995),
where that court utilized "the federal
zone" as a household word.  The letter
I received from the Treasury Department
PMRS records, admitted, in black and
white, that some records do not exist
because some payments were made in cash.
Go figure.  The letter was written by a
Mr. Zolton in Treasury, Washington, D.C.