Time: Wed Nov 06 10:32:25 1996
To: Tarheel <tarheel@zekes.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: People v. United States
Bcc:

Tarheel,

My biggest problem at the moment is
that The Freedom Center is not forwarding
either my mail, or my personal stuff,
including the intervention brief I
drafted to raise funds and plant
intervenors on solid ground legally.
I need to get those computer files
back into my possession, because the
staff of The Freedom Center have fallen
strangely silent.  People v. United States
can proceed without them, and should,
now that they have stiffed me for over
$10,000.  Earnest prayer would be the
very best possible thing you could do
right now, because we are entering the
maelstrom on this one, Tarheel.  Ask
and you shall receive:  let's lean on
this maxim for a change, and then
we will receive our directions just
when we need them.  This is not to put
you off, but I don't have all the answers,
that's for sure; but, I know someOne who
does, and so do you!

Peace, Brother,  it's all over for
the United States;  this is mop-up,
actually.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

P.S.  My biggest pressing need right
now is a source of funds, say $2,500
to $5,000, because the Supreme Law
Seminar was crashed by more interlopers.
Give that one some thought.  A
principal of the Supreme Law Firm has
trust accounts setup to handle cash flow,
in a protected fashion.  We just need
donations, desperately.  Thanks.