Time: Wed Nov 06 10:40:15 1996
To: Bill Ulrich <bill@netus.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Hello Via Eddie Kahn
Bcc: Nancy Lord, Neil Nordbrock, Richard Ginn, Richard McDonald, Jean-Pierre Weingarten, Chris Wilder, Bernie Oliver, Dean, Electra, Harvey Wysong, Jim McCall, Marcia A. Armstrong

At 09:19 AM 11/6/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Paul,
>
>1). I have some of your written information I received from Eddie Kahn and at
>his suggestion, I have composed a FOIA (please see attachment) request along
>the same lines as your current situation with Kennelley.  I was wondering if
>you could critique and tweak it to specify the desired result?  I have a
>number of associates that will then clone and send this letter once it is
>"perfected".

For legal work, I must tell you
that I charge $75 per hour,
charged against an earnest $500
retainer, which is deposited with
the Treasurers of the Supreme Law
Firm, Neil and Evelyn Nordbrock.

>2).  How do I receive the sample briefs that are mentioned your "Juries In
>Check Around The Nation"?

You ask for them, and tell
me what email encoding(s) you
can handle.  Choose either
MIME, BinHex, or Uuencode.

>3).  How do I obtain more information about The Supreme Law Firm, the work
>you do, materials offered and planned speaking engagements?  I would be very
>interested to see what you have relating to the California State, Franchise
>Tax Board (FTB).

Send email to <neilnord@primenet.com>
and express interest in joining the
firm.  We are in throes of massive
planning project, which will produce
a big Big BIG web page on our secure
server.  There will be various levels
of Firm participation ("no mail fraud
here" is our motto, unlike the "other"
Firm").

>Sorry to have so many requests on my first contact with you and I hope you
>can provide the answers.  I tried calling 520-320-1514, but no one answered
>the phone.

I discourage phone calls,
because it is tapped.
Let them wiretap the Internet.
I have plans for such invasions
of privacy (a fundamental Right,
per Act of Congress).  See
18 U.S.C. 242 for hints.  :-)

/s/ Paul Mitchell

P.S.  We plan to subpoena Rep. Kennelly
to discover names and titles of people
upon whom she relied for the IRC definition
of "State" at 3121(e);  this will be done
in the case of People v. United States et al.,
just recently removed from Garfield county
court, Jordan, Montana, to federal court in
Billings, Montana state.  More later, ok?