Time: Thu Nov 07 13:34:18 1996
To: ridethelightning1@juno.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: The Kick-Back Racket
Bcc:

Dear Steven,

Permit me to suggest that you avoid U.S. Mail,
and begin to respond as much as possible via
email.  You will reach more people, and save
resources, like paper, toner, staples, glue,
ink, stamps, gasoline, oil, and so on.  The
Internet is the "Noosphere" predicted by Father
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin in his book "The
Future of Man."  I can  send you the key
chapter, if you like. It makes for great
reading, especially when you are on vacation
with time to concentrate.  Written civilization
is a razor's thickness against the yardstick
of geologic time, and the Internet is  only an
angstrom thick on this same scale  of
evolution.  We "computer types" lift  the ink
off the paper and shoot it down  the phone
lines, while the Holy Spirit  orchestrates the
electrons for Us. The Noosphere is the membrane
of thinking  substance now surrounding planet
Earth,  and We are all important parts of that
membrane.  Everyone is included,  without
exception.

Thanks for responding.

Happy future Holidays to you and yours.

Respectfully submitted,

/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell

Counselor at Law and federal witness,
Citizen of Arizona state (not a federal citizen)
(see Dyett v. Turner, Utah Supreme Court (1968))