Time: Tue Nov 12 17:53:23 1996
To: PatriotUSA@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: attachment file with briefs
Bcc:

Dear Mark,

CHALLENG.EXE is a self-extracting archive file
with all the .DOC files for the court challenge
developed by Paul Mitchell on behalf of
Sheila Wallen, a defendant in a federal drug
case.  .DOC files are written by MS-WORD for
DOS, Version 5.0B.

Create a new directory C:\WALLENS.DIR, and
copy CHALLENG.EXE into that directory.
The file README.DOC is the MS-WORD for DOS
file of the Table of Contents, which was
sent to in a previous email message.

Let me know if you need any more help with
these files.  I can encode in BinHex, MIME,
and Uuencode.  The attached file is encoded
with BinHex (my default).

Good Luck!