Time: Tue Nov 12 18:15:32 1996
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: WARWICK CASE: APPEAL
Bcc:

Excellent work, Tom!!  To elaborate
a little bit here:

Appendix Z of The Federal Zone has a vast
number of citations on the fundamental
Right to know the nature and cause of any
accusation (indictment, information, etc.)
You can use those authorities as a
supplement to Tom's excellent template
brief below, for example:

"Respondent hereby incorporates by reference
the attached Exhibit A -- Appendix Z from
"The Federal Zone" -- which contains citations
and quotations from court decisions which
are petinent to Respondent's demand to know
the exact nature and cause of the accusations
heretofore filed against him (her), in the
particulars, as if Appendix A were set forth
fully herein."