Time: Tue Nov 12 18:42:02 1996
To: joseph.d.robertson@nhmccd.cc.tx.us
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: LLAW: 33rd Annaversary
Bcc:

>And, I hope no one will be in need of a Writ of Habeas Corpus in my
>absence! Resubscribing on 11 Nov 96.
>
>Adios for now!
>
>Constitutionally,
>
>Dale Robertson

Dear Dale,

I hope you had a terrific anniversary.
Please give my best regards to your
wife.

Now that you mention it, I might be
needing a Habeas Corpus.

Here is my unsolicited proposal to you:

As a Principal in the Supreme Law Firm,
and founder of the Supreme Law Seminars,
we have been working feverishly to develop
a broad-based and general-purpose method
to defeat federal prosecutions of Union
state Citizens.  These files are so powerful,
that there have been at least 12 attempts
on my life during the past several months
during which I have begun to implement
these briefs in actual cases.  The one key
piece we are missing is a good Habeas Corpus,
which is integrated with the rest of our
work (in form, content, substance, etc.)

I would be willing to share these files
with you, without any fee, provided that
you would first be willing to agree to
a limited non-disclosure agreement concerning
their use.  We have spent untold resources
getting to this point, and we do not want
these files released to the general public,
who are not "generally" educated enough to
make good uses of them, without our guidance
(and compensation, I must add).

So, there is a certain amount of proprietary
interest which I must defend here, and I want
you to know, by writing this, that I also
respect your proprietary interests and will
defend them as vigorously as I defend my own.
So, if you are at all interested in this
proposal, I will need to receive from you
an email message indicating that you agree
not to disclose anything that you receive from
me, until further notice.  Let's call it
"the evaluation period," shall we?  At the
end of that evaluation period, we can decide
together how we are going to proceed.

One option, of course, if for you to join our
Supreme Law Firm as an associate, or in some
other capacity.  That matter can wait until
we have had a chance to get to know each other.

I am standing by to receive your answer.