Time: Tue Nov 12 21:35:36 1996
To: Electra Briggs <electra@texas.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: RHey Little Buckaroo

to slur, just after he begins drinking.

On a different subject now:

Could you give some thought to helping
me raise some funds?   Since my client
is going to pay his new attorney an
up-front retainer of $10,000, after
doing nickel and dime work with me,
I don't look forward to more work from
him.  He will need to address his alcohol
problem before I could consider giving
him more responsibility within the
Supreme Law Firm.

So, here are two ideas:

1.  schedule the private briefing
    you mentioned, and do so asap;
    I am ready to go on a moment's
    notice;  can you print out and
    distribute the set of briefs I
    have already prepared, for study
    materials?

2.  give some thought to becoming a
    fund raiser for the Supreme Law Firm,
    Supreme Law Seminars, and Supreme Law School.
    You, of course, would be entitled to a
    proper share of the funds raised (this is
    only fair:  what percentage would you want?)

3.  help produce videotape and audiotape
    recordings of my presentations;
    I briefed my friend Rich for 3 hours
    in a restaurant yesterday, and the
    waitress could not get a word in edgewise;
    I had to apologize to her for dominating
    the conversation.

Gotta go.  Multi-front war going here.  :)