Time: Fri Nov 15 13:16:16 1996
To: Libertarian Students at the University of Arizona              <LIBERTARIANS@LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: David and Sheila Wallen
Bcc: liberty lists

Dear Mark,

I do apologize if I committed a faux pas
here, but here are the reasons why I believe
that I did not commit a faux pas.

For one, Mr. Wallen has asked me to
"broadcast it where ever necessary
to let the people out there know
that I was wrong in the letter
that I wrote about you ...."

Since he failed to inform me where and
when he posted his false statements,
I felt it necessary, to protect my own
Rights, and to err on the side of
"over" publication, instead of "under"
publication.  Under the First Amendment,
I do not believe I have injured or
harmed anyone by doing so.

Moreover, the work I am doing presently
has elicited quite a few cases of direct
and indirect retaliation by persons known
and unknown to me at the present time.
Since I am now a federal witness and
an active litigator, these efforts amount
to obstruction of justice and retaliation
against a federal witness, both in
violation of Title 18 of the United States
Code.  See Section 1513 in particular.
The penalty for violating 1513 is ten
years in a federal penitentiary.

If you would like more information about
the work which I am presently doing on
behalf of the American People, for whom
I am the Relator in the case of People
v. United States, I would be happy to
share key documents with you and with the
other members of this list.

Sheila Wallen has also authorized me to
share with the American People, via the
Internet, all of the briefs which I prepared
on her behalf in the case of U.S.A. v.
Wallens, United States District Court,
Tucson, Arizona state.  I will be happy
to share these with anyone, upon written
request here.

Here's hoping that the First Amendment
is truly alive, and being actively defended,
by the current members and associates of
the Libertarian Party.

I do not feel that my actions heretofore
warrant removal or rejection from this list,
or censorship of my publications here.
I would certainly like to hear from the
other members of this list, before you,
or anyone else, takes such a drastic step.

I would also like to receive from the
members of your list reasons why
the Libertarian Party did so poorly in the
recent general elections, despite having
such an excellent presidential candidate
in Mr. Harry Browne.  I, for one, would
like to explore the hypothesis that the
LP may be heavily infiltrated, and that
the vote count was a fiction at best.