Time: Sat Nov 16 07:17:50 1996
To: PawlRevere@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: constitution to blame for debt?
Bcc:

<snip>
>             P.S. if Newt Gettingrich and Comrad Clinton are
>successful in opening our precious rule book(US constitution) to
>ammend for the balanced budget, the entire document could be in
>jeopardy. Are we to believe that the constitution is flawed, and is
>responsible for our debt money?

No, on the contrary, the Federal Reserve Act
was designed to destroy the Constitution as
the basic charter governing the American
political economy.  See:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

for a copy of "Return to Constitutional Money"
by Dr. Edwin J. Vieira, Jr., an absolutely
brilliant expose of the Federal Reserve System.

Don't miss it!!