Time: Sun Nov 24 18:28:22 1996
To: Dr.No@mbhbbs.playcom.com (Dr No)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Nora Manella
Bcc: Liberty Law,amm@azstarnet.com

Some of the Libertarians I have met
over the years remind me of sailors
who, upon seeing their first ice berg,
remark how amazing it is to be seeing
floating ice, never bothering to ask
how much of the ice berg is actually
under the water, out of sight, and
out of reach.

Lots of warrants issued by Elizabeth Broderick
entrained lots of marginal real estates
in southern California;  many of those
people were poor Hispanics, Vietnamese,
and other ethnic minorities.  I addressed
two of their weekend seminars, and many
of them could barely speak English, much
less understand lectures on constitutional
law, commercial banking, and current affairs.

At the back table where I sat, prior to
speaking on one occasion, nobody was speaking
English, and when I tried to speak to them,
they gestured to me that they did not understand
my language.  These people were very vulnerable
targets for a property conversion racket
orchestrated by agents within the Department
of Justice, most probably in Los Angeles.

My very rough estimate is that approximately
5,000 people were entrained in this racket,
via entrapment.  Broderick had recorded her
Orange County lien in the "U S CRIMINAL COURT",
which simply does not exist.  See Title 28
of the United States Code for proof positive.

Do you now see what I mean here?

Or do I need to elaborate more of the ugly
details?

By sending Broderick to "study" under LeRoy
Michael Schweitzer in Montana, the racket
had, as one of its main purposes, a goal of
impugning Schweitzer's lien practices, which
were a great deal better than what the
Federal Reserve has been doing against the
American People ever since 1913.  At least
Schweitzer's liens were based on unrebutted
affidavits.  The Federal Reserve is using
commercial lien practices which are fraudulent,
stem to stern.