Time: Mon Nov 25 21:41:11 1996
To: Right to Keep and Bear Arms in Arizona <AZRKBA@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: Troubling Times
Bcc:

At 06:41 PM 11/25/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>>  Neither Religion nor the Constitution will halt the severe decline and
>>eventual demise of this society.  Both concepts are man made.  Ergo,
>>fallible.  Under these conditions I see no harm in either a pro- or anti-
>>religeous stance.  It makes no difference.  To take this debate from the
>>sheeple would only give them time for reason and logic.
>>Sheeple/reason-logic = oxymoron
>>Michael G.Boone
>         boone@tima.com
>

>Fortunately, I'm not the doom and gloom type.  I don't think our society is
>on the brink.  Actually, I talk to a lot of people that until recently,
>would not even be thinking about what is happening.  The only problem is,
>they are sideliners.  They won't jump in to help until they can see the
>battle is being won.  That's what we have to deal with.  We'll just do it
>little by little.  If we don't, I hate to think about what kind of lifestyle
>my children and grandchildren will have.  Therefore, we must continue to be
>optimistic.
>
>Ken.

The White House budge office (OMB) recently
invented a new kind of generational
accounting, so as to project a tax load
of 71% on future generations of citizens
of the United States.  The final version
of their reported upped that percentage to
more than 80%.  It is our duty to ensure
that this statutory slavery is soon gone
with the wind, just like its grisly and
ill-fated predecessor.