Time: Mon Dec 02 17:41:29 1996
To: Electra Briggs
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: consultant's closing statement
Bcc:

Electra,

Here's the consultant's closing statement:

Homepage setup
w/ company logo
+ two graphics                       $300.00

Domain Name Registration             $150.00

Automatic E-mail Responder
(Mailbot)                            $100.00

Bulletin board set-up                $ 80.00
                                     -------

                TOTAL DUE:           $630.00

                Deposit:            ($630.00)

                Balance Due:         $  0.00
                                     =======

Tell me if and when you are ready to take over,
and also tell me exactly what you need from him.
His name is Dr. Dean Hines, Ph.D., Ninth Wave, Inc.

email:  <nwave@ninthw.com>

It would save me a lot of time and hassle if
you could go directly to him, and I will make
arrangements for him to get paid for his time
during the transition.

I will not do anything until I hear from you.

Smoochies to Sebastian and the Fat Kats.