Time: Mon Dec 02 19:05:23 1996
To: electra@texas.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: recent development(s)
Bcc:

my comments at the end:

At 07:45 PM 12/2/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Paul Andrew Mitchell wrote:
>>
>> Hi Electra/Emre,
>>
>> Events are beginning to move
>> rather quickly, and I need to
>> know if you would be interested
>> to explore some new ideas I have?
>>
>> Write me here, or call.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> /s/ Paul Mitchell

>> Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.:  pmitch@primenet.com
>> ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state
>
>Paul:
>
>You have whet my curiousity. What's up?
>
>Electra

Electra,

1.  surveillance (of me)
2.  big case developing in West Virginia
3.  need to get going on audio tapes
4.  web page consultant has zero balance,
    this is a good time for transition to you & Emre
5.  ugrr needs working spur
6.  unpaid invoices now total $36,388.27
7.  we need to get creative about paying you & Emre
    for web page and other creative work
8.  Mike Kemp case is developing nicely;
    Habeas Corpus expert is now reviewing progress
9.  I plan to speak with a collection attorney in
    Burbank, California tomorrow to begin collection
    action against Broderick et al. in California

We have to climb and stay in the saddle,
now that the bronco is beginning to buck hard.
I know you can do it.  We have to start thinking
and moving fast;  the other side is beginning
to feel the pressure, and take their own actions.
I am in a permanent state of danger now;  I'll
just have to learn to live with it.