Posted by KatNip on September 25, 1998 at 19:17:33:
In Reply to: Re: MARTIN, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE ANY MORE (second notice) posted by Toney on September 25, 1998 at 17:14:53:
Toney...what "process of reasoning" and "basis
of convincing evidence" did you conlude that
MARTIN is a"dis-information[ist] specialist for the
feds"? Without more, your post appears void
for vagueness; albeit whimsical. Please
1. To bring to an end; close.
2. To bring about (a final agreement or settlement).
3. To reach a decision or form an opinion about.
4. To arrive at (a logical conclusion or end)
by the process of reasoning; infer on the basis
of convincing evidence.
5. Obsolete. To confine; enclose.
1. To come to an end; close.
2. To come to a decision or an agreement.
: I fully agree. Martin, TAKE A HIKE!!!! I viewed your site and concluded you are a dis-information specialist for the feds.
Post a Followup