Posted by David C. Kaplowitz on July 21, 1998 at 19:17:46:
In Reply to: PUBLIC NOTICE TO COPYRIGHT VIOLATORS posted by Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S. on July 16, 1998 at 18:36:01:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
In regards to your letter (quoted below) you will notice that we are
indeed, not hosting a stolen copy of the paper written. There is simply a
link on our site to what might or might not be a stolen copy with or
without the author's permission on a site named www.intac.com. We have no
authority over the site www.intac.com, nor do we wish it. If you provide
documentation that the copy at www.intac.com is indeed illegal, and you
provide us with the appropriate place to point, we will be more than happy
to have that page adjusted to point to an authorised copy.
I would again state that there is no need for us to document holding a
legal, illegal, stolen, not stolen, authorized or unauthorised copy of said
document simply because we do not hold said document. If you have evidence
otherwise please present it.
I thank you for your considerations.
David C. Kaplowitz
P.S. This document is signed by a PGP key. It is considered the equivelant
of a legal signature. My public pgp key is available on the MIT pgp key
server, as well as available via the finger protocol. Please make sure all
future correspondences with me are also so signed, so I know the communique
is indeed accurate, uncompromized, and legal.
- -=> From: Paul Andrew Mitchell -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iQCVAwUBNaeqw4PYuF2Or0o1AQGQIAQAkqjdfbhkhgfeDVwEEt9EQtHRqJO7xw1a
Post a Followup
- -=> TO: Chief Executive Officer
- -=> Internet Domain: HAVEN.ORG [sic]
- -=> (no WHOIS address entry)
- -=> email:
- -=> copy:
- -=> FROM: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
- -=> Counselor at Law, Federal Witness
- -=> and Private Attorney General
- -=> DATE: July 11, 1998
- -=> SUBJECT: Copyright Violation
- -=> TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
- -=> This is to inform you that we will soon complete
- -=> our research in preparation for judicial enforcement
- -=> of My exclusive copyrights in "The Federal Zone:
- -=> Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue" (all editions).
- -=> Formal NOTICE AND DEMAND are hereby served upon you
- -=> to deliver a certified copy of the author's written
- -=> authorization, permitting you to host a stolen
- -=> electronic copy of "The Federal Zone: Cracking the
- -=> Code of Internal Revenue" at Internet URL:
- -=> http://www.haven.org/~dkap/generated_links_five.html
- -=> The offending link is:
- -=> http://www.intac.com/~dimitri/dh/fz/fedzone.html
- -=> This certified copy must be delivered to:
- -=> Supreme Law Firm
- -=> c/o 2509 North Campbell Avenue, #1776
- -=> Tucson 85719/tdc
- -=> ARIZONA STATE
- -=> no later than 5:00 p.m. on July 22, 1998
- -=> (ten days hence).
- -=> Beyond this deadline, your silence will activate
- -=> estoppel, pursuant to Carmine v. Bowen, and
- -=> constitute fraud, pursuant to U.S. v. Tweel.
- -=> Court citations are available in Gilbertson's
- -=> OPENING BRIEF in the Supreme Law Library.
- -=> I am authorized to make this formal demand of you.
- -=> Sincerely yours,
- -=> /s/ Paul Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
- -=> Counselor at Law, Federal Witness,
- -=> Private Attorney General and Author
- -=> (under a pen name)
- -=> copies: litigation files (pending)
- -=> _________________________________________________________
- -=> DO YOU YAHOO!?
- -=> Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.3, an Emacs/PGP interface
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
I love California. I grew up in Phoenix.
--Vice-President Dan Quayle
Pursuant to US Code Title 47, Ch 5, Subch 2, _227, unsolicited commercial
Email received at this address is subject to a US$500 download and
archival fee. By Emailing such, you agree to these terms.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Post a Followup